A professional Winnipeg tree service company.
There is a reason why they call us ASAP, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, and also why we are one of Winnipeg's most requested tree service / tree & stump removal companies. Contact us, ASAP tree removal Winnipeg!
Nick, owner of ASAP has committed most of his life to keeping all of his customers happy. He is determined to provide the best customer service in the industry, and to set the highest standards for each and every job that is completed. We are Winnipeg tree removal experts.
A professional Winnipeg tree service company offering professional tree services at affordable prices!
#1 Locally Owned
ASAP Tree & Stump Ltd. is a family owned tree service company with over 31 years of experience in all of the services that we provide. What ever the project, we can get it done.
#2 Value for Your Money
We understand the value of a dollar and know it is important to our customers as well. We offer the best price and service that is available. When we started the business, we didn't advertise, we provided a superior service at an affordable price, which in turn grew into a referral based business.
#3 Customer Satisfaction
We like happy customers, so this will always be our main objective. The work that we provide is so appealing to the eye, that the compliments will never be ending from your neighbors and friends.
#4 Passion For What We do!
Our passion for professional tree care is what drives us to be one of the best in the business. We provide you with the finest tree care and/or property maintenance with a variety of options to choose from.
We have units that carry a chipper and stump grinders so your job can be completed with one stop. Making it more affordable and getting you on the go faster with whatever it is your plans are for your yard. Your Complete Tree Service Company in Winnipeg.
The most common pitfalls are at the planting stage. When planting a tree, keep the following tips in mind:
- Roots need space to grow. Always remove any burlap, twine or nylon from the roots before planting. Dig a hole or spade an area 2 to 5 times the width of the root ball. The hole should be the same depth as the root ball.
- Trees need space to grow. Too often trees are planted too close to each other, power lines and/or buildings. Before planting, consider how much room the tree will need when mature.
- Don’t over fertilize. Depending on the soil that you are planting in, you will need little or no fertilizer or other organic products in the backfill soil. You can use the loosened soil that came from the hole for backfill.
- Roots need to get established. Stakes can be used to provide stability and support for new trees. However, not all trees require staking. If you stake a tree, the stake should be removed when the tree is strong enough to support itself, usually after a full year of growth.
- Don’t water too little or too frequently. Infrequent but deep watering of the entire root system (from the trunk to the edge of the crown) will benefit the tree the most.
- There are many variables that will determine tree removal Winnipeg cost. Like the size of the tree or stump, their location to buildings and other structures.